(Last updated 8 July 2020)
Masses will resume from the weekend of the 11 and 12 July.
(Please take note of the change in Mass timings)
- Sunset Mass: 5pm
- Sunday Masses: 7am, 9am, 11am and 5pm
Weekday Masses beginning 13 July
- Mondays to Fridays: 8am and 12noon
- Saturdays: 6.30am
- Booking of Mass commences on Tue 7 July 9am.
- Pre-booking is required for all Mass participants. Book your Mass time slot at https://myCatholic.sg
- When coming for Mass, ensure that you are not unwell and that you have not travelled in the last 14 days.
- Do bring along your Identity Card and arrive 20 minutes before your Mass times.
- Bring along your face mask and wear it always.
Private worship and Columbarium
- Mondays to Saturdays 8.30am to 12noon.
- In accordance to the Archdiocese guidelines, private worship and visits to the columbarium is only allowed for those who have registered to the parish of Church of the Holy Spirit.
Love Offerings / Donations
I hope all of you are keeping safe. Thank you for your continuous support to the church even in this trying times.
We greatly appreciate your generosity. If you have been unable to contribute, not to worry, the church and God understand. If you are able to, contributions can be made via PayNow, or these other means.
Most importantly, we pray that all of you are well and safe. Rest assured that Fr. Paul, Fr. Cornelius, Fr. Jovita, and myself will continue to offer up all of you at our daily Masses.
We are working towards opening the church for your private worship, as there are still many safety measures to comply with. We hope to see you at the table of the Eucharist of our Lord very soon.
Fr. Richards on behalf of the priests of the Church of the Holy Spirit.
7gifts Bookshop Sale
7gifts our bookshop, has made it available for you to purchase these essentials to help you set-up an altar at home for you to participate more meaningfully in the online Mass.
There are a few packages that you can choose from. Purchases will be on COD basis. We will arrange to deliver asap.
- The product code (AG-BUNDLE-xx) that correspond to the bundle you prefer (please see Catalog)
- Your name, contact number & delivery address
Breaking of the Word
Breaking of the Word for Sunday's Gospel, a presentation on the background and main themes of the coming Sunday's Gospel followed by small group sharing on the application to daily life.
Sessions are held every Wednesday using Zoom platform
- Morning session: 9.30am to 11.30am
- Evening session: 7.45pm to 9.45pm
If you are interested to join the sessions or if you have any inquiries, please contact the Bible Apostolate Ministry:
- WhatsApp: 9835-3435
Weddings in the Catholic Church
As of this announcement, dating couples intending to enter into marriage in the Catholic Church will be required to book the date of the Church wedding one-year in advance.
The booking will confirm upon the couple signing the acknowledgement of the necessary requirements that the priest will explain to them.